4-Way Manual Air Management System
Sometimes it is just good to get back to the basics, and your air suspension should be no different. The manual air management system from Air Lift Performance allows you to do just that! With this system you no longer need to worry about wiring and mounting electronic valves to your tank, freeing up some usable room in your vehicle.
Height control is adjusted with the simple push of the 1/4″ paddle valves which can be custom mounted into your dash or mounted to the supplied stainless steel panel. With the actual valve inside of the vehicle, cold weather freeze ups are no longer an issue, so you can roll low with confidence year round.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- Viair 444C Chrome Continuous Duty Compressor (200psi)
- 4 Gallon Raw Aluminum Tank
- Air Line
- Two Dual-Needle Pressure Gauges
- 4 Paddle Valves
- Air Fittings
- Air Line Cutter
- Everything needed for installation!
- Economical, simple and accurate control for all 4 wheels
- Great for use with gauge and pillar pods
- The system provides a maximum pressure of 175 psi
- Features a VIAIR 100% duty cycle 16444 Compressor
- 1/4″ air line for accurate and smooth adjustment
- Attractive stainless steel switch plate