ID1340x Fuel Injectors (Ford)
The ID1340x² is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. The ID1340x² was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1340x² was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, Injector Dynamics has accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1340x² has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1340x² allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in their lineup.
Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
Electrical Connector – USCAR
ID1340x Part Numbers:
- 1300.60.14.14.4 --- Focus ZX3, Focus SVT, Focus RS
- 1300.60.14.14.5 --- Focus RS MK II-IV
- 1300.60.14.14.8 --- SVT Lightning, F150 Harley Davidson
- 1300.60.14.14.4 --- Mustang SVO
- 1300.60.14.14.8 --- Mustang GT '88-'10, Cobra '99-'04, SVT Raptor 2011+
- 1300.60.14.14B.8 --- Mustang GT 2011+ (includes GT350)
- 1300.60.14.14.8-PU --- Falcon GT and GS 5.0 – 2010+
- 1300.48.14.14B.6 --- Falcon XR6T (FG)
- 1300.60.14.14B.6 --- Falcon XR6T (BA and BF)
Note: Part numbers begin with "1300" but they are the most up to date "1340x" version.
Need PnP Adapters? Click Here