Paragon SI Series Coilovers for Tesla Model 3
Paragon SI Series Coilovers are designed to give a wide range of ride height adjustability without reducing spring travel. Each coilover has 32 levels (clicks) of damping adjustability which combines both rebound and compression into one adjustment knob. Pillowball top mounts come standard on both the front and rear, which provide greater feed back by eliminating the deflection normally allowed by OEM rubber bushings. The front coilovers also come standard with camber plates (when applicable). Paragon parts are manufactured from high quality materials and come standard with an anodized coating to help protect against rust and corrosion. Paragon SI Series Coilovers are the perfect setup for your daily driver or weekend warrior.
* Custom Spring Rates are available (contact us).
- Lower your vehicle by 1-4" under stock height on average
- 32 levels (clicks) of dampening adjustment
- Front Camber Plate (when applicable)
- Pillowball Top Mounts in the Front and Rear
- 100% bolt-in replacement of OEM suspension
- Monotube damper
- T6-6061 aluminum shocks, collars, and top plates with anodized surface
- Japanese SAE9254 springs
- Japanese NOK damper oil seals
- Italian IP Damping Oil
- Lightweight, anti-corrosion, and rust-resistant components
- Low-friction and pressure resistant housing for maximum longevity
- Fully rebuildable
** SI Series Coilovers Require a 2-3 week build time
*** Images for reference only ***
Want track spec coilovers and custom valving? Check out our VS Series Coilovers!