DEFENDER SERIES RACING SEATS (BLACK STRIPE) – PAIR
Finding a seat suitable for dual-duty use—track and street—is not an easy thing to accomplish. The seat needs to have enough bolstering to hold you in place during the most gruesome cornering, while still allowing you to enter and exit your vehicle without too much trouble. Fixed bucket seats are great for racing, allowing for almost no flex and glove-like fitment, but the ability to recline your seat is crucial for street use. Enter the DEFENDER Series racing seats. They are tied with our ADVAN Series for the highest and most aggressive bolstering in our lineup, but are only offered in high-friction cloth: jacquard fabric with black leatherette accent stripe. These features make the DEFENDER Series seats the most suitable of our reclining seats for track use. Jacquard fabric offer an unparalleled amount of friction to prevent sliding around your seat during hard cornering. They are also extremely comfortable and soft to the touch. The DEFENDER Series racing seats are made with a high strength tubular steel frame and cushioned with injection molded foam, which contours to your body’s specific shape thanks to its heat-and-pressure sensitivity.
- DEFENDER Series – Compatible with 3″ harnesses.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Comes in jacquard fabric & leatherette
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Bottom mount style (vehicle-specific seat brackets required)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 40” waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Please read the Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.