ID2000 Fuel Injectors (Ford)
The ID2000 has set the standard for linearity and control in a large injector. Flowing in excess of 2000cc/min at 3 bar, the ID2000 will also provide a smooth stoichiometric idle on E85, and it will do all this while maintaining strict linearity up to 95% duty cycle at 9000rpm.
With a pressure capability of 9 bar this injector can flow as much as 3700cc/min with excellent low pulsewidth linearity, and has the broadest operating range of any injector on the market.
Nominal Flow Rate – 2225cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
Electrical Connector – Denso
ID2000 Part Numbers:
- 2000.60.14.14.4 --- Focus ZX3, Focus SVT, Focus RS
- 2000.60.14.14.5 --- Focus RS MK II-IV
- 2000.60.14.14.8 --- SVT Lightning, F150 Harley Davidson
- 2000.60.14.14.4 --- Mustang SVO
- 2000.60.14.14.8 --- Mustang GT '88-'10, Cobra '99-'04, SVT Raptor 2011+
- 2000.60.14.14B.8 --- Mustang GT 2011+ (includes GT350)
- 2000.60.14.14.8-PU --- Falcon GT and GS 5.0 – 2010+
- 2000.48.14.14B.6 --- Falcon XR6T (FG)
- 2000.60.14.14B.6 --- Falcon XR6T (BA and BF)